Thursday, September 30, 2010

Organization and Preparation Tips

1)  I think that the author's most important points are knowing your audience as well as possible, the content and getting ur poit across, and having confidece. 

2)  In my presentation i will defiently focus most on getting my point across to the audience.  I don't want to be talking just to be talking and not making a point to the whole presentation.  Reynolds talks about using criticizing questions when deveolping your presentation, so I will definitly try to use that skill.  Another point that Reynolds made that I wil try to use is the idea of getting rid of anxiety before you present by knowing your material front and back.

3)  When designers go into the design process for a product, they have to think about exactly what type of people they are going to sell to so it affects how that design the product.  This is kind of like preparing a presentation because befoer you start working on your project you have to take in to account who the group of people you are presenting to in order to have a sucessful performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment