Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Final Post

1)  I found the Norman reading assignments most rewarding and interesting because it talked about everyday things in a unique way that I would never think about.  This new way of thinking that Norman brings in the article made them interesting and enjoyable to read and think about.  His readings were also rewarding to me because they were able to help me understand some of the other readings.

2)  The most important thing I learned from this seminar is to be able to look at things and think about them in a more critical and analytical way than normally looking at everyday things.  Also, I learned about how detailed the design process really is when designing certain products.  The correct way to design a power point presentation was also a useful thing to learn.

3)   I feel like what I learned in this seminar, I will use almost everyday because every time I see something I just might briefly think about the design behind the product.  Learning about the power point presentation I feel like will come in great use, especially in the near future regarding school.

No comments:

Post a Comment