Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Secret to Turning Consumers Green

1)  I feel that the author's main point is that people tend to follow what other people do because of peer pressure.  The author talks about how there are very easy ways to get consumers to act more environment friendly in their consumer habits. 

2)  I think that I would be more influenced by advertisements promoting green rather than peer pressuring advertisements, because I try not to give into peer pressure and green advertisements are mainly just trying to help out the environment and I respect that.

3)  I bought the newer kind of sun chips bag because they made them more friendly to the environment, since they could be recycled with ease.

4)  Sun chips bag, electric cars, LED lights, ice mountain water bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment